- The requirements to become a HAM:
- Successfully complete one or more of the following to qualify for the big HAM patch and that adventure's rocker:
- Ride over five (5) different passes each over 10,000 ft. in elevation
- Ride over ten (10) different passes each over 10,000 ft. in elevation
- Ride to the top of any mountain in an excess of 14,000 feet
- Ride to the top of Pikes Peak
- Ride to the top of Mt.Evans
- Join the club for our annual 6 Pack Ride (check the event calendar for date and time), non-members are welcome to join CC Riders on any ride
- Ride over Trail Ridge Road. The 3 passes (Milner, Fall River & Iceberg) on that stretch of road count towards the 5 and 10
- Big HAM patch $10.00 for CC Riders members or $15.00 for non-members.
- Rockers are available for $3.00 each to commerate which adventures you completed each year.
- Provide proof:
- Take a picture of yourself and your motorcycle next to each designated sign(s) listing the elevation.
- Submit money, photographs and HAM Membership application/liability release form to:
CC Riders (HAM)
C/O Rick Bowser
11425 S. Fountain Hills Street
Parker, CO. 80138
or bring to the monthly club meeting.
- One ride season is equal to one calendar year. In Colorado access to Pikes Peak and Mt. Evans is limited to the months of May through September.
- For questions contact HAM Master